- Combines a healthy, balanced diet with improved water quality
- Reduces sludge, binds harmful substances and promotes biological self-cleaning
- Promotes natural growth as a valuable food supplement, especially for young shrimps
- Increases the survival and healthy development of young shrimps, increases breeding success
- With natural cleaning bacteria (Bacillus subtilis) and cleansing minerals
- With probiotic lactic acid bacteria (Pediococcus acidilactici)
- With prebiotic mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) for healthy digestion
- With valuable ß-glucans from yeast cells to strengthen the immune system
- With vital vitamins, trace elements and essential amino acids
Freshwater dwarf shrimp (Caridina and Neocaridina species) specialise in grazing on the biofilm on surfaces. Their pincers are not so much for cutting, but have bristles to really scour surfaces. This natural growth is especially vital to the survival of baby shrimps.
Shrimp King Bio Tase Active has been specially developed to promote the natural growth in the aquarium. Selected natural substances serve as food for bacteria, single-celled organisms and other microorganisms and accelerate their growth. The constant regeneration of the "green coating" on stones and roots – consisting of vitamin-rich algae – is also promoted.
At the same time Shrimptase provides all shrimps with essential vitamins, minerals, trace elements and essential amino acids. Prebiotic mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) in combination with probiotic lactic acid bacteria (Pediococcus acidilactici) support effective digestion and healthy gut function. Valuable ß-glucans from yeast cells strengthen the body’s immune system.
The bacterial cultures (Bacillus subtilis) in Bio Tase Active break down waste products, sludge and harmful substances. This provides the ideal conditions for effective biological self-cleaning and as a result, optimum water quality and healthy living conditions. Its action is supported by natural cleansing minerals, which bind harmful substances and help to clarify the water. It has no influence on the total hardness or carbonate hardness.