With "EHEIM Dimmer Day & Night classicLED" you can determine the sequence and duration of the light in the aquarium with just one press of a button. It is important for both plants and aquarium inhabitants. The product has day and night settings, and both phases alternate, repeating every 24 hours. The "sunrise" function takes 45 minutes to achieve maximum daylight, and the "sunset" - 45 minutes before the start of the night. The day position has 30 different brightness adjustment options, and the night position has 4.
- lighting control covering 24 hours (day and night 12 hours each)
- the day and night stages run consecutively
- automatic sunrise and sunset (duration 45 minutes each)
- individual settings at the touch of a button
- choice of starting hours and duration of lighting
- controllable brightness (the daily phase has 30 levels of dimming)
- moonlight control (4 dimming steps)
- "Plug & Play" - the dimmer is placed between the EHEIM classicLED and the 24 V power supply.
- made in Germany
- maximum safety and reliability - 3-years warranty