If you want to use this Eheim Internal filter Biopower 160 in UK please comment your order to add FREE of charge UK power plug adapter!
With EHEIM biopower you have a high performance internal filter that has never before existed.
It has got its all-round rotatable pumphead, its modular construction and further features from the aquaball concept.
The special thing about biopower is that it offers multi-layer filtration just like an external filter. The closed filter baskets are filled with highly efficient filter medial (e.g. SUBSTRATpro). The inlet basket with filter cartridge for the mechanical-biological prefiltration is located at the bottom. The water sucked in at the bottom is pumped to the top through the various filter layers and after filtration directed back into the tank.
There are 3 models for aquariums from 80 up to 240 litres.
Benefits of EHEIM biopower
- Multi-layer filtration just like an external filter
- Modular construction with closed filter baskets, filled with EHEIM SUBSTRATpro; inlet basket with filter cartridge (Other filter media can also be used)
- Pumphead holder at the top with filter pad and cover grill
- All-round adjustable pumphead to direct the outflow as required
- Fitted with power-diffusor for strong oxygen enrichment and a wide jet nozzle for natural surface water movement
- Easy removal and repositioning of filter baskets with Easy-Klick locking system
- Suitable for aquariums with light to moderate stocking (Fish> 5 cm); for fresh or marine water
- Complete with original EHEIM Filter media and ready for use
|For aquariums of about.||80.00 l|
|For aquariums up to approx.||160.00 l|
|Pump power (50 Hz) per hour of approx.||180.00 l|
|Pump power (50 Hz) per hour to about||550.00 l|
|Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz)||0.43 m|
|Power(50 Hz) to||6 watt|
|Filter volume||0.38 l|
|Dimensions in Ø||96.00 mm|
|Standard power plug||EUR|
|Packing||4 Part (s)|
|Packing dimensions(Width)||12.00 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Height)||25.00 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Depth)||10.60 cm|
|For outdoor use||no|