Fluval Bug Bites Flakes are specially formulated to satisfy the natural eating habits of fish, providing essential substances that are vital for their growth and development. Spirulina is a high-quality plant protein that offers powerful color enhancement as well as healthy skin, flakes and fins. This formula also includes 6 types of vegetables to maintain overall health.
- are useful for all fish
- Spirulina is a world-famous superfood of plant protein
- include krill and shrimp
- contain 37% crude protein from many quality sources
- have a powerful mix of vitamins, minerals and trace elements for a balanced daily diet
- easily digestible format for less fish waste in the aquarium
- naturally craving taste
- processed in small batches for maximum quality and freshness control
- without artificial fillers or preservatives
Instructions for use: eat as much as the fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times a day. Ingredients: spirulina, mealworm flour, dried blackfly larvae, wheat, potatoes, fish protein concentrate, brewer's dried yeast, krill, shrimp flour, dehydrated alfalfa flour, dried seaweed, cauliflower, spinach, garlic, butter of salmon, L-carrot-2-monophosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, inositol, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, biotin, , vitamin D3 supplement.
- crude protein (min.) 37.0%
- crude fat (min.) 5.5%
- crude fiber (max.) 2.0%
- Ash (max.) 5.0%
- L-lysine (min.) 0.5%
- DL-methionine (min.) 0.5%
- Moisture (max.) 6.0%
- Calcium (min.) 1.0%
- Phosphorus (min.) 0.8%
- Vitamin A (min.) 15,000 IU / kg.
- Vitamin D3 (min.) 1,800 IU / kg.
- Vitamin E (min.) 220 IU / kg.
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 2.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 0.5%
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) (min.) 350 mg / kg.
Your shopping cart is empty!