- A specialized blend of the finest animal and plant proteins naturally offer carbohydrates, amino acids and fats your goldfish require.
- The Hikari-Germ™ by reconditioning the waste in to smaller particles your filter can more readily handle can improve overall water quality, filter effectiveness and helps reduce regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Our lab studies have verified an improved brightness and depth of the white areas of the body with continued use.
- Higher levels of Vitamin E and stabilized Vitamin C are added to further support immune system health
- A smaller pellet size allows ready acceptance, even for younger Goldfish.
Feed 2 to 4 times daily, the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues. When the water temperature is consistently below 10°C (50°F) or above 30°C (86°F), reduce the amount of fed based on the activity level of your fish and condition of your aquarium.
We recommend Saki-Hikari Balance as a daily diet for
We recommend Saki-Hikari Balance as a daily diet for All types of premium grade or fancy goldfish, especially Ranchu.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 45%||min. 5.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10%||max. 20%||min. 1.8%|